Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Busy

We've been super busy over the last 2 months. Ethan and I went to North Carolina for a week, my Mom came to Oregon for a week, and then Ethan and I went down to California for a week. Mixed in with that, I had the stomach flu for several days, and a chemical pregnancy. Ethan some how caught parianal strep, aka "butt strep". Eric has been super busy at work, and I've been trying my best to keep up with my quilting business. We also found out that Ethan's skin biopsy came back negative. That means he does not have Glutaric Aciduria Type 2. He's now had a blood test, which will check for Short-chain acyl-COa dehydrogenase deficiency (SCADD). If that comes back negative, we're back to square one with no real direction. Anyway, those are the big details of the last 2 months, I'll post more details and pictures soon. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment